- Nonwoven fabrics are broadly defined as sheet or web structures bonded together. Nonwovens are not made by weaving or knitting and do not require converting the fibers to yarn.
- Those nonwovens are preferred by several industries because they are considered to be a more ecological fabric.
- Nonwoven materials are used in several applications, e.g. as geotextile sand bags or wipes.
- Such a wide field of application needs a variety of machines with most flexible set-up.
- ZIMMER AUSTRIA offers customized solutions for the most economical printing, coating and finishing of any kind of Nonwovens.
Nonwovens can be processed with the following machine lines:
FLAT.SCREEN Printing Machines
- MAGNOPRINT is the method for high quality flat screen printing with the pioneering MAGNET SYSTEM PLUS
- Most versatile flat screen printing machine on the market for finest printing quality, especially for centre printing and geometrical designs
- Designated for large repeat sizes due to its longitudinal stroke direction: up to 600 cm
- Working width: 165 cm up to 330 cm
- Up to 24 printing stations
- Optimum solution for drying of nonwovens: COMPACT.HC - Layout 4, for thick permeable substrates
- High quality modular constructions of high capacity and powerful hot air nozzle dryer with pioneering THERMOCURE technology
- Installation possible with any existing screen printing, coating and wet application machine
- Optimized interior geometry for high energy efficiency and uniform chamber temperature
- For all classes of dyes
- Tailor-made dimensioning of capacity needs and overall sizes
- Tailor-made solution for nonwoven applications:
Nonwoven Coating and Printing Line, designed for all kind of coating, printing and laminating processes in the nonwoven industry, especially for high-end products for the automotive and filter industry
- ZIMMER AUSTRIA offers high quality multipurpose coating machines and lines with the pioneering ZIMMER MAGNET SYSTEM PLUS for applications of all 12 technical textile groups
- Custom-made solutions for high quality coating:
- MAGNOROLL – modular system with MAGNOKNIFE, ROTARY.SCREEN, Magnetic Low-Add-On System, MAGNOROLL and MAGNOJET or VARIOPRESS foam system
- TRIPLEXCOAT – with KNIFE, ROTARY.SCREEN and MAGNOJET slot nozzle device
- MAGNOJET – closed COATING System for paste or foam
- VARIOPRESS – open COATING System for stable and metastable foams
- PVC lacquering – with single or double roll coating system
Recommended Machine Line Components
SAMPLE & LABORATORY Machines
- For the perfect preparation prior to the printing production
- ZIMMER offers a wide range of high quality sampling and laboratory machines, suitable for all kinds of textile fabrics
- MIDI-II sample printing as well as MINI-MD strike-off machines are available for ROTASCREEN and/or FLATSCREEN Systems
- WASHING ACCESSORIES - Stainless steel rotary screen and squeegee washing machines for quick and efficient cleaning
- ROTARY.SCREEN MAKING EQUIPMENT - Ending Glueing Machine, Screen Lacquering Equipment, etc.
- UPGRADES - SPEED-UP modernization packages for flat screen printing machines type FA, FBU, FM II