Flags & Banners
- “Flags and Banners” is a synonym for advertisement products for indoor or outdoor use.
- Material mostly made from PES or PA (Nylon) fibre.
- Promotion articles made from woven or knitted flag fabric, canvas, sateen, deco, front-light, backlight, nonwoven, fleece and other materials.
- Use of fabric could be for exhibition, booth or shop decoration, event management and community or institutional identification among others.
- On flying (flags) advertisement material, penetration is most important. Identical image on front and backside, at light and dark colors is essential.
Flags & Banners can be processed with the following machine lines:
FLAT.SCREEN Printing Machines
- MAGNOPRINT is the method for high quality flat screen printing with the pioneering MAGNET SYSTEM PLUS
- Most versatile flat screen printing machine on the market for finest printing quality, especially for centre printing and geometrical designs
- Designated for large repeat sizes due to its longitudinal stroke direction: up to 600 cm
- Working width: 165 cm up to 330 cm
- Up to 24 printing stations
- Optimum solution for drying of flags & banners: COMPACT.HC - Layout 2
- High quality modular constructions of high capacity and powerful hot air nozzle dryer with pioneering THERMOCURE technology
- Installation possible with any existing screen printing, coating and wet application machine
- Optimized interior geometry for high energy efficiency and uniform chamber temperature
- For all classes of dyes
- Tailor-made dimensioning of capacity needs and overall sizes
- ZIMMER AUSTRIA offers high quality multipurpose coating machines and lines with the pioneering ZIMMER MAGNET SYSTEM PLUS for applications of all 12 technical textile groups as well as all kinds flags & banners
- Custom-made solutions for high quality coating:
- MAGNOROLL – modular system with MAGNOKNIFE, ROTARY.SCREEN, Magnetic Low-Add-On System, MAGNOROLL and MAGNOJET or VARIOPRESS foam system
- TRIPLEXCOAT – with KNIFE, ROTARY.SCREEN and MAGNOJET slot nozzle device
- MAGNOJET – closed COATING System for paste or foam
- VARIOPRESS – open COATING System for stable and metastable foams
- PVC lacquering – with single or double roll coating system
Recommended Machine Line Components
- High quality Loop Steamer (MODUS or MODUS MIDI) for any printed or digital printed textiles
- Designed to facilitate the fixation of dyes onto any fabric
- Enables to obtain an excellent quality of finishing results in brilliant colors while saving a lot of energy
- Tensionless web guiding
- Exactly reproducible temperature and humidity values
SAMPLE & LABORATORY Machines
- For the perfect preparation prior to the printing production
- ZIMMER offers a wide range of high quality sampling and laboratory machines, suitable for all kinds of textile fabrics
- MIDI-II sample printing as well as MINI-MD strike-off machines are available for ROTASCREEN and/or FLATSCREEN Systems
- WASHING ACCESSORIES - Stainless steel rotary screen and squeegee washing machines for quick and efficient cleaning
- ROTARY.SCREEN MAKING EQUIPMENT - Ending Glueing Machine, Screen Lacquering Equipment, etc.
- UPGRADES - SPEED-UP modernization packages for flat screen printing machines type FA, FBU, FM II