High Capacity Hot Air Dryer
Modular construction of high efficiency and powerful hot air nozzle dryer. Designed to dry any sort of printed and wet textiles, papers, nonwovens, and even plastic foils. Installation possible with any kind of screen printing-, coating-, and wet application machine.
- High quality modular design for individual adaption and tailor-made dimensioning of capacity needs and overall sizes.
- Operator friendly self-monitoring and state of the art measuring and regulation techniques
- Optimized interior geometry for high energy efficiency and uniform chamber temperature
- Nozzle arrangement adaptable to various drying methods (removable nozzle elements with pull-out-system)
- Optional additional units available, like moisture measuring and control units
- Various heating medium options (e.g. gas, thermal oil, … )
- Various options of fabric exit units (e.g. plaiter for single-web, … )
- Various configuration possibilities (e.g. removable hot air nozzles, … )
- Available working width: 1000 mm to 3400 mm
- Operating temperature: 90°C to 200°C
- Drying capacity: 200 kg to 1500 kg of water/h
Various options of dryer layout and installation - optionally available either on ground floor level or elevated on a substructure. All machine lines are adapted, designed and manufactured according to our customer’s individual needs.
COMPACT.HC - Layout 1
- Universal all-purpose layout with horizontal fabric entry
- Dryer on ground floor level
- For all common fabric qualities like webs, knits, nonwovens, foils being printed with pigments, reactive dyes, acid dyes, dispersion and others onto products like fashion, apparel, home textile, decorative fabrics, foils and paper.
COMPACT.HC - Layout 2
- Vertical fabric draw-off
- Dryer elevated on a substructure of approx. 1000 mm height above ground floor level
- For all kinds of fabrics and dyestuffs according to layout 1
- Especially for flat screen printing machines in order to dry flags
COMPACT.HC - Layout 3
- Vertical fabric draw-off for optimum visual control of the fabric
- Dryer elevated on a substructure of approx. 2850 mm height above ground floor level
- Fabric exit unit optionally at the end zone of the dryer or directly under the dryer
- Especially for flat screen printing machines to dry heavy materials like terry towels and blankets
COMPACT.HC - Layout 4
- Optimum dryer for digital printing machines
- Horizontal fabric entry
- Modular construction designed to dry thick permeable substrates such as printed and wet textiles or nonwovens
- Drying technique is based on a hot-air-flow through the substrate
- The water evaporation capacity can be increased tremendously. This results in a much shorter design on the dryer
COMPACT.HC - Layout 5
- Horizontal fabric entry
- Lay-on-air floating fabric guiding in the entry zone of the dryer
- Contact-free surface drying
- Combined with a conveyor belt
- Especially for fully penetrated fabrics like African Prints
COMPACT.HC - POLY
- Dryer with polymerizing unit included, which is designed as a curing area for a usual dwelling time of approx. 3 minutes.
- Suitable for the hot-air-fixation of pigments.
- Drying and fixation of pigments can be accomplished within one single working process.
- Simultaneously controlled fabric temperature
- Possible deviations will be transmitted to the operator by means of visual and acoustic signals
- Horizontal or vertical fabric entry
- E.g. Dryer for Piece Goods for sample & laboratory machines
- Custom designed high efficiency modules
- For the heat treatment of a wide range of materials, such as textile, paper or foils
- Piece goods dryers for many applications, e.g. textile samples or filter-paper production
- In single and double strand operation of up to 600 mm working width
- Can also be installed in any existing production line
For all common fabric qualities like webs, knits, nonwovens, being printed with pigments, reactive dyes, acid dyes, dispersion and others onto products like fashion, apparel, home textile, flags, towels, blankets, papers, printed and wet textiles, decorative fabrics, plastic foils and similar.