Characteristics and Technology
The modular construction of this high efficiency and powerful hot air nozzle dryer is designed to dry any sort of printed and wet textiles, papers, nonwovens and even plastic foils. It may be installed with any kind of screen printing‐, coating‐ and wet application machine. The COMPACT HC machine line is offered in 5 standard layouts and is also available in several further executions.
- Modular design for individual adaption and tailor‐made dimensioning of capacity needs and overall sizes.
- Optimized interior geometry for high energy efficiency and uniform chamber temperature.
- Self‐monitoring and state of the art measuring and regulation techniques.
- Compact outside dimensioning and optional adaptation to local situation needs.
- Nozzle arrangement adaptable to various drying methods.
- Large side doors for easy accessibility.
- Tensionless fabric guiding by an included optional fabric transport system.
- Availability of optional additional units, such as conveyor belt cleaning devices or a moisture measuring and control unit
- High capacity circulation ventilators with 2-speed AC-drives or stepless frequency controlled and nozzles optimized for the heat transfer
- All-around heat insulation lining (120 mm thickness)
- Large inspection doors, removable hot air nozzle elements (pull-out-system) for fast and easy cleaning
- Electronic temperature regulation
- Frequency controlled drive for the exhaust volume
Various options of fabric exit units
- Smooth and reliable web guiding at a speed of up to 100 m/min
- Available either plaited and/or rewinding on batches (max diameter: 200 cm)
- Plaiter for single-web or double-strand operation optional combinable with a J-Box and/or inspection table for visual control of the printed fabric
For all common fabric qualities like webs, knits, nonwovens, being printed with pigments, reactive dyes, acid dyes, dispersion and others onto products like fashion, apparel, home textile, flags, towels, blankets, papers, printed and wet textiles, decorative fabrics, plastic foils and similar.
|Available working width||1000 mm to 3400 mm|
|Heating medium options||steam, thermal oil, hot water, direct gas burner|
|No. of fabric passages|| Standard: 3
Optional: 1, 5 or 7
|Operating temperature||90°C to 200°C|
|Web guiding system|| Standard: teflon-coated fibre glass mesh conveyor belt
Optional: contact-free “lay-on-air” nozzle system
|Production Speed||4 m/min to 120 m/min|
|Drying capacity||200 kg to 1500 kg of water/ h (depending on the number of drying chambers installed and overall working conditions)|