Characteristics and Technology
MIDI-II-R – Sample Printing Machine
For the perfect printing sample prior to the printing production process you may opt for the Midi-II-R in the same printing width as your production machines for real-size sample printing with either closed or open bearing system for the testing of the production screens.
- Totally integrated and reliable, but simple to handle computer control system with touch screen panel.
- The MIDI-II-R sample printing machine can optionally be equipped with different printing heads which are usually the same as your ROTASCREEN production machine.
- Closed bearing printing head type G, with individual width adjustment of printing heads, automatic pre-repeat adjustment and color trough.
- Open bearing printing head type U, with color through. For fast handling during changing of the screens together with the roll rods.
- RSDM-V open bearing printing head, with color trough. For fast handling during changing of the screens together with the roll rods.
This sample printing machine is also available for Flat Screen Printing Systems (MIDI-II-F) of Flat Screen combined with Rotary Screen Systems (MIDI-II-F/R).
|Working widths||165 / 185 / 225 / 250 / 285 / 330 cm|
|Effective printing lenghts (= sample lenght)||9.5 / 11.5 / 13.7 / 15.9 / 18.9 / 20.3. / 22.4 / 24.6 / 26.8 / 29 / 32 m|
|Number printing stations||1 / 2 colors|
|Printing head||Closed or open bearing printing head|
|Printing speed||Up to 40 meters per minute|