INVEST MORE IN DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES
INVEST MORE IN DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES – WORRY LESS IN BUSINESS
The 6th edition of the bi-annual Digital Textile Congress 2023 will take place in Ghent, Belgium, September 28-29, 2023.
This Digital Textile Congress intends to bring forward the best research, latest developments on digital technologies, including hardware, software, digital inks, printed materials and their related applications. It’s about all the aspects of digital technologies that go into making creative, functional textiles from clothing, soft signage, technical until outdoor and indoor textiles.
Key speakers from the industries have announced their presentations and will focus on the following topics:
- Digital Printing/Dyeing/Finishing
- Fabrication Principles and Processes, including pre- and post-treatments
- Developments in digital inks, hardware and software
- Functional inks (electronic, OLED, hydrophobic, antimicrobial…)
- Lab2Fab, micro-factories
- Sustainability issues, Colour Lifecycle Management
- 3D Printing
- Digital Workflows – Applications
- Designing Fashion
- New Business Models
Tony Naschberger, ZIMMER AUSTRIA will talk about digital printing of technical textiles and military camouflage with IRR control.
Entering ZIMMER with the remarks on the registration form will give you special benefit on the registration fee.